Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. Federal Certification Label
06-27-2019, 20:15 (This post was last modified: 06-27-2019 20:17 by Robert Britton.)
RE: U.S. Federal Certification Label
On my 99 it is riveted to the chrome passenger side defrost vent, you can see it when standing outside the bus looking through the windshield...thinking maybe Marathon relocated it there? There is another in the engine bay.

It's never fun dealing with California DMV when bringing a bus in from out of state. Every time I did I had to go back several times as each visit they would come up with something new that I needed (CHP inspection, smog test, weight tag). I would go back home and research from their web site, print it out, make another appointment to show them what they were asking for was not required.

Luckily my Prevost was already registered in California when I bought it so the DMV transfer was straight forward. The last Bluebird I bought from out of state I contacted a DMV approved third party registration service. For a fee he came to my house and did all the paperwork, the bus never left the barn, however he did verify the Federal Certification labels that you're asking about.

I used "Conar Registration Service" out of San Jose.
Mario Santos
408-258-4000

Robert Britton
99 Marathon XL40
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: U.S. Federal Certification Label - Robert Britton - 06-27-2019 20:15

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)