Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cruisairs- the saga continues
03-20-2019, 15:57 (This post was last modified: 03-20-2019 17:24 by cmillsap.)
RE: Cruisairs- the saga continues
(03-20-2019 15:09)davidbrady Wrote:  I think Gary's being sensitive. If you're in retail and especially motorcoach service you need thick skin. You can't let mild stuff like this rub you the wrong way. Can you imagine a world where every retailer spoke up over every comment ever made? You do your best job and then let it in one ear and out the other. Doing anything else reflects badly. Remember the old axiom: The customer is always right.

On the other hand, David, if someone is posting comments that reflect negatively on you personally and you company, you would certainly want to set the record straight.

Unbeknownst to my friend Ernie, I went to bat for him back when he felt that Prevost Dallas wasn't treating him right and rightly so. I asked my contacts there to be more considerate of Ernie's issues. They responded and went well over and above to make Ernie happy. So, the way I see it is Gary has the right and should have the right to respond to negatives comments against him and Marathon.

Chuck & Tela Millsap
Arizona
2003 Marathon XLII S/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi S/S
2004 Wanderlodge M380 D/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi N
/S
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cruisairs- the saga continues - cmillsap - 03-20-2019 15:57

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)