Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cruisairs- the saga continues
05-30-2018, 13:00
RE: Cruisairs- the saga continues
(05-30-2018 12:43)Hisham Amaral Wrote:  David
There are no 90 degree air discharge on the Cruisairs on our former Liberty coach that maybe the issue with the A/C shouts down when in temp in access of 108 F.
The question I have for you is, have you ever been in an area with temps at or above 108 F ? Maybe we should ask coach owners that have Cruisairs and live in Phoenix AZ, or anywhere the southwest US.

Of course I have, you know that Hish. I've been in 120 deg temps in Death Valley, 112 in Amarillo Texas, 110 in New Mexico and the Four Corners. You know the only time I get to really use the coach is during the stinking hot summer when school is out! LOL! And, that's where we go to the hot, hot places, and I've done all this without OTR and w/o dash air. I finally got the dash air fixed so this is the first year in four years of ownership that I'll have that extra little bit. I haven't done it so far because the CruisAirs have been sufficient, but there are times when you first get into the coach and the coach is hot because nothing's running, that's when I want the dash air too. I don't like hanging out in these ultra hot climates, but I've done it with this coach with just CruisAirs and it's been fine. Admittedly, my wife doesn't need a lot of AC and we're not spoiled with OTR; IOWs, air conditioning comfort levels are a very subjective thing. In all the above cases I've been able to cool the coach to comfortable levels. 70-ish deg F. My previous coach, a 43' Wanderlodge LXi, had 3 roof airs, it needed 4, and I did all the hot climates with it too. I'm very familiar with the strengths and weaknesses of both systems.

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"there is no perfect forum there are only perfect forums"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cruisairs- the saga continues - davidbrady - 05-30-2018 13:00

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)