Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cruisairs- the saga continues
05-30-2018, 11:53
RE: Cruisairs- the saga continues
(05-30-2018 10:29)Hisham Amaral Wrote:  David
In addition to keeping the coach at normal height one have to use a running water hose under the unites to keep them cool and running. This is a firsthand experience with my 03 Liberty.

With all due respect Hish (and I hate to disagree with a friend), but I've never had to do that with my coach. Judging from pics you've shared in the past, and correct me if I'm wrong, your liberty simply directed hot air straight out holes in the basement floor. They didn't use the rubber 90 deg elbows to direct hot air away from the inlets, or make any effort to direct the exhaust air, and they also didn't use skirting along the bus length to block recirculating air. Tell me if I'm wrong, but I think there were some implementation issues that factored into your experience.

As AAP explained, CruisAirs are industrial quality commercial grade air conditioners meant to run full time for 20 plus years. Mine are 14 years old and I hope to get another 5 years or more out of them. When they fail I'm swapping in remans. I'm pleased with their performance and I've had roof airs.

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"there is no perfect forum there are only perfect forums"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cruisairs- the saga continues - davidbrady - 05-30-2018 11:53

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)