Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insurance
12-23-2014, 23:04
Insurance
FYI. Trading brings up insurance quotes. My recent trade from 1998 XL to 2001 H3 resulted in a large (40%) increase from my current carrier "Titan"-sub of Nationwide. A call to the FMCA RV Insurance (must be a member) saved me $500+ from Nationwide. New carrier is BlueSky Insurance.
FMCA membership also includes medical evac coverage and Michelin tire program, a great deal.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2014, 08:48
RE: Insurance
(12-23-2014 23:04)craft Wrote:  FYI. Trading brings up insurance quotes. My recent trade from 1998 XL to 2001 H3 resulted in a large (40%) increase from my current carrier "Titan"-sub of Nationwide. A call to the FMCA RV Insurance (must be a member) saved me $500+ from Nationwide. New carrier is BlueSky Insurance.
FMCA membership also includes medical evac coverage and Michelin tire program, a great deal.

Blue Sky will only give you $2500.00 deductable, your other carrier probably have a $500.00 deductable. I too have Blue Sky insurance and I don't have a problem with that high of a deductable. You may want to have an agreed value rider that covers the total loss.
12-24-2014, 18:32
Hi Hish - sent you a direct email with more detail.
Happy Holidays,
Roy & Bobbie
01-29-2017, 13:46
Now a couple years later and Blue Sky renewal for 2017 jumped 50 percent. Seems as they are bailing out of the conversion wrist. I call Good Sam insurance, got Agreed Value coverage, supported by a letter of value from dealer -- and new premium is less than before .
01-31-2017, 01:00 (This post was last modified: 01-31-2017 11:44 by Hisham Amaral.)
(01-29-2017 13:46)craft Wrote:  Now a couple years later and Blue Sky renewal for 2017 jumped 50 percent. Seems as they are bailing out of the conversion wrist. I call Good Sam insurance, got Agreed Value coverage, supported by a letter of value from dealer -- and new premium is less than before .

All State insurance who my coach is with and is due in March, hope the rate is the same as last year if not I have to look at other company for coverage. I will check with Good Sam Ins. when the renewal notice comes in if the my rate is up.
Blue Sky bailed on me last year they are not looking to insure any high end coach.
01-31-2017, 15:10
Try Allied RV insurance. They will do agreed value coverage. I have it on my coach. Their premiums are fair as compared to other insurance companies.
Here's a link;
https://www.alliedinsurance.com/rv-insurance.jsp

Chuck & Tela Millsap
Arizona
2003 Marathon XLII S/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi S/S
2004 Wanderlodge M380 D/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi N
/S
01-31-2017, 23:08
(01-31-2017 15:10)cmillsap Wrote:  Try Allied RV insurance. They will do agreed value coverage. I have it on my coach. Their premiums are fair as compared to other insurance companies.
Here's a link;
https://www.alliedinsurance.com/rv-insurance.jsp

Thanks Chuck
I will try Allied
02-05-2017, 01:21
Chuck and Roy
Got my insurance quote from All State the cost is up 10% not bad considering Allied will not write any coach longer than 36 ft. Did not try Good Sam next week.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)