Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using Aqua Hot system
10-03-2017, 02:55
Using Aqua Hot system
I'm REALLY wanting to figure out how to make the hot water work for hot showers on our recently purchased 1996 Prevost Royale by Monaco. I replaced the leaking radiator cap on the Aqua Hot unit and topped off with 50/50 antifreeze. I turned on the "Hot Water" switch under the kitchen sink, which has an indicator lamp which lit up. I've tried also switching on the "Instant Hot" switch under the kitchen sink.

The Aqua Hot's radiator cap is nice and hot, but no motor runs. When I turn on the not water knob on a faucet, I only get 2 or 3 seconds of semi-hot water, then it goes cold again. There is an Aqua Hot button on the right side of the driver's dashboard, but it doesn't seem to do anything. I would be grateful for any advice. Doug
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2017, 13:13 (This post was last modified: 10-03-2017 16:48 by Hisham Amaral.)
RE: Using Aqua Hot system
Your Aqua Hot circulating pump is not working, you may try to tap the pump with light weight wrench to get it going. If that doesn't work you have to replace the pump. There is also a check valve that maybe stuck again you have to tap on the check valve to open it.
By the way these pump are available after market if you are in Florida there is a place that sells these pumps for 1/3 the price Aqua Hot charges.
Good luck
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)