Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tank Sentry
08-05-2017, 09:16 (This post was last modified: 08-05-2017 09:21 by ERNIEE.)
RE: Tank Sentry
Good to know. I went to coach and both monitor panels had all lights on. I found the black tank box and no led light. It looks like a reset button on bottom and pressed that- nothing. I did the same on the fresh water and there was a buzzing noise. Went inside coach, turned off the panels and turned the fresh panel back on. That panel gave me a readout with 3 lites on. Black panel still was lit up. I suspect that the outside unit is fried as there looks like burned area inside that box. Are these still available?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Ernie Ekberg
97 Liberty XL Classic
4 Wanderlodges- sold
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2017, 10:33 (This post was last modified: 08-05-2017 13:58 by Hisham Amaral.)
Ernie
Check the fuse panel under the driver seat, the fuse for the Century link burned. Do you have the information as the what are the fuse numbers on your coach, if not call Bill from Liberty Coach or Troy Moody in FL they will be able to email you the list for the fuse number and location.
08-05-2017, 20:53
no circuit breakers thrown- the unit looks like it overheated at some point

Ernie Ekberg
97 Liberty XL Classic
4 Wanderlodges- sold
08-05-2017, 22:26
Those mini air compressors fail.
02-06-2019, 09:14
Good Morning WaGu Smile

Well I must tell you I have not been to school like this since my early days of the LXI lol

This morning I'm working on some issues or better yet avoiding some issues when we finally hit the road. On this thread I'm learning about this head hunter gadget hahaha

My panel shows no fresh water but on a manual fill it overflows , would this mean the gauge is not working or something stopped the fill possess ?

Al Perna
1998 Prevost Vantare
2000 LXI ss ( for sale)
Ormond Beach Fla
fastcubes.com
02-06-2019, 13:04
Al,
it sounds like the water tank is full and the water level gage is not working properly. Does the toilet flush properly and do you have good water pressure at all the other faucets? If so, I would think the water tank is full but the tank level sensor unit is not working? Do the other tank gages work properly. If not, that would also indicate to me that your tank sentry system is not working? If the other gages appear to be working, the problem could be just a bad fresh water tank sensor.

Sorry but I don't know what tank level sensor unit that Vantare used to monitor tank levels or where the unit is located on your bus. Maybe someone else here does....

Chuck

Chuck & Tela Millsap
Arizona
2003 Marathon XLII S/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi S/S
2004 Wanderlodge M380 D/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi N
/S
02-06-2019, 13:06 (This post was last modified: 02-06-2019 13:38 by cmillsap.)
Al,
it sounds like the water tank is full and the water level gage is not working properly. Does the toilet flush properly and do you have good water pressure at all the other faucets? If so, I would think the water tank is full but the tank level sensor unit is not working. Do the other tank gages work properly? If not, that would also indicate to me that your tank sentry system is not working? If the other gages appear to be working, the problem could be just a bad fresh water tank sensor.

Sorry but I don't know what tank level sensor unit that Vantare used to monitor tank levels or where the unit is located on your bus. Maybe someone else here does....

Chuck

Chuck & Tela Millsap
Arizona
2003 Marathon XLII S/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi S/S
2004 Wanderlodge M380 D/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi N
/S
02-06-2019, 14:39
thank you Chuck . I was reading that the indicator may not be set correctly , but that seems strange

Al Perna
1998 Prevost Vantare
2000 LXI ss ( for sale)
Ormond Beach Fla
fastcubes.com
02-07-2019, 00:52
(02-06-2019 14:39)cubeman Wrote:  thank you Chuck . I was reading that the indicator may not be set correctly , but that seems strange

Al the is a procedure to recalibrate your indicator the gauge is included in the head hunter manual. I had the procedure but transferred it to David. I never had to reset the fresh water tank gauge but had problems with the sewer tank gauge. If you call head hunter Wilson will walk you through.
02-07-2019, 09:29
Hish, Thank you , I did see your post on PC along with a few others and now have a better feel for this system . Plan to check the air connection for leaks since this coach has sat the past year and a half . I also determined PO only put 8k of the 66k on her in the past 7 years .

Al Perna
1998 Prevost Vantare
2000 LXI ss ( for sale)
Ormond Beach Fla
fastcubes.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)