Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Prevost VS Wanderlodge
07-29-2017, 21:55
RE: Prevost VS Wanderlodge
(07-29-2017 16:11)davidbrady Wrote:  Good luck with your sale Hish. What's next for you and Sue? I can't picture you without a plane or a boat or an RV or something. Smile
David
I don't know where we go next but will keep you update.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2017, 23:02
I would be VERY interested! Yes, let's see some photos!

(07-27-2017 20:41)Hisham Amaral Wrote:  Gary
I have 2003 chassis h3 45 coach that I would like to sell as we are not using the coach much after moving to Las Vegas NV. If the coach fit your needs I can email pics of the coach. It is Liberty but it is not glitzy. the 03 chassis is the same all the way to 2010 chassis with 2 front W/S the only change Prevost made the coach in 2011 is the front head lights and lower cap and the engine door and tail lights. Feel free to call me 248-935-5390 Cell if I can help.

It doesn't really matter - now does it?Cool
08-17-2017, 09:33 (This post was last modified: 08-17-2017 09:34 by Hisham Amaral.)
Sorry Gary sold the bus last week. I only had it on the market for 2 week the buyer came out of TX a week ago Thursday gave me deposit and wire the remaining funds the following Tuesday. Hope you find what you are looking for. Good luck, Hish
08-17-2017, 16:07
Congrats Hish

(08-17-2017 09:33)Hisham Amaral Wrote:  Sorry Gary sold the bus last week. I only had it on the market for 2 week the buyer came out of TX a week ago Thursday gave me deposit and wire the remaining funds the following Tuesday. Hope you find what you are looking for. Good luck, Hish
08-17-2017, 20:33
Wow, Hish, that was fast. Now if I could sell one of our homes that fast~

Ernie Ekberg
97 Liberty XL Classic
4 Wanderlodges- sold
08-18-2017, 13:40
Thank Ernie hope you sell your home fast as well.
Remember Ernie you can sell anything if the price is right, we had the price set the buyer make an offer and we counter it. Both parties have to be happy with a deal, if not no one will be happy at the end.
09-18-2017, 10:26
Hish,

Are you looking at buses yet? I know whenever I'm without one it doesn't take me long to start itching for another. LOL!

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"there is no perfect forum there are only perfect forums"
09-19-2017, 09:54
David
Not yet
08-14-2018, 23:08
Does anyone here know how the Prevost and the Bluebird compare as far as thickness and insulation in the walls of these coaches? I will be in very cold country at times. I have traveled in a fifth-wheel and they are not for cold weather. (Not even the most expensive ones) I'm hoping these better rv's will be what I am looking for. Any information will be greatly appreciated.
08-15-2018, 15:12
They're the same. On my H3 they use around 2" thick foam board insulation, so around R10. The Wanderlodge was similar in thickness, but my Wanderlodge used more batt insulation and spray on foam rather than foam board. Find a coach with dual pane windows; this helps a great deal. What temperatures do you think you'll be seeing in your travels?

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"there is no perfect forum there are only perfect forums"

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)