Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power Cord Issue
07-13-2019, 22:29
Power Cord Issue
Well what started out as a Inverter issue turned out to be a plug issue . I never thought much about the plug as it was replaced prior to my purchase. But as a friend told me the trouble lies where the power dies Smile
So after confirming I had power at the pole I then had to move on up the line to the breaker, and that is where I confirmed it was a issue with the plug .

what gets me is how at times we convince ourselves the issue is with the last device in the chain when in reality what we need to do is systematically track it down .

A special thank's goes out to David and Jim marsh for taking my tex and calls to work through the issue . We are on genny for the evening and in the morning I will change out the plug to something better than the POS that was used on the original repair .

I sent David a couple pics maybe he can post them as I still have no clew how to post them with my flip phone Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2019, 19:56
RE: Power Cord Issue
Well I needed to replace the plug again , lol I know 3x will be the charm as I went with a Honeywell this time , no more china junk for me Smile

Al Perna
1998 Prevost Vantare
2000 LXI ss ( for sale)
Ormond Beach Fla
fastcubes.com
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)