Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fla to Ca
04-12-2019, 13:54
RE: Fla to Ca
(04-12-2019 10:55)Ernie Ekberg Wrote:  Chuck, I did not know there was a level 4 service. What does that entail?

Ernie,

Actually, I misspoke, I had a Level 3 service done with the additional inspection done of my air system. That's why the labor cost was so high here.> http://www.prevostgurus.com/showthread.php?tid=1083

I had a list from Prevost of the items serviced on each level 1 thru 4 but I cant find it. If my memory serves, I believe Level 4 is just an expanded version of Level 3 which included a complete inspection of the air system and some other items not included in Level 3.

Chuck & Tela Millsap
Arizona
2003 Marathon XLII S/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi S/S
2004 Wanderlodge M380 D/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi N
/S
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2019, 18:58
Well I have a air leak update . Seems for the past 7k miles I have been driving without a air dryer . That's correct , no wonder I never heard her spit , there was none . We did also have a air leak on the brake system valve and that is now also replaced . From what I gather the coach had a bad dryer and they bypassed it so they could drive her to a repair shop . I have a invoice stating it was replaced so I'm sure I will be refunded those cost , or at leas I think I will .

After installing the new dryer and building up air we opened the tanks and man out of one came about 1 gal of milky water . Thank God I wasn't in freezing temps . Well Sat we hit the road again from Nashville to Valley Forge Pa and I think this will be enough miles to rattle loose any more hidden issues this fine coach may have . Talk to you all latter Smile

Al Perna
1998 Prevost Vantare
2000 LXI ss ( for sale)
Ormond Beach Fla
fastcubes.com
04-26-2019, 20:28
Well we are now back in Fla . On Wends we will stop at USA Coach and replace front shocks and air springs . Man do I love the ride of this coach Smile We now have put 8,200 miles on her and I think she is so happy to be doing what she was made to do Smile

Al Perna
1998 Prevost Vantare
2000 LXI ss ( for sale)
Ormond Beach Fla
fastcubes.com
04-26-2019, 21:54
Welcome home Al, so how many miles on the last jaunt? As to shocks, put on the stock stuff. Koni's are too stiff.

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"there is no perfect forum there are only perfect forums"
04-29-2019, 09:47
Stock Shocks it is Smile As to miles . Well we left Indio Ca taking 40 E into Nashville , then 81 N to 76 E to King Of Prussia . Stayed there 10 days then drove to Fla. Wend we take a ride over to Tampa for the work then back to Ormond for a few days before heading back to KOP for maybe a month with a couple of side trips . Then if all goes as planned we will return to Fla before hitting the road for the summer run . I think the first year with the Prevost will be in the 30k miles range .

Al Perna
1998 Prevost Vantare
2000 LXI ss ( for sale)
Ormond Beach Fla
fastcubes.com
05-01-2019, 18:57
Nice one Al, we are barely to 8k so far, but will get rolling again soon. We are going to Charlotte for the Nascar All Star weekend in a few weeks, so if you’re in the area let’s meet up.

Jim Doel
2000 Liberty XL 40’
Perth, ON
05-03-2019, 08:20
Sounds possible Jim . I think a few years back we stayed at a campground there and didn't even realize why it was packed ,haha I do plan to be within a hour of Charlotte in a few weeks . what are the dates you will be there ?

Al Perna
1998 Prevost Vantare
2000 LXI ss ( for sale)
Ormond Beach Fla
fastcubes.com
05-03-2019, 18:01
(05-03-2019 08:20)cubeman Wrote:  Sounds possible Jim . I think a few years back we stayed at a campground there and didn't even realize why it was packed ,haha I do plan to be within a hour of Charlotte in a few weeks . what are the dates you will be there ?

Hi Al
We are arriving later on the 17th and departing later on the 21st. It would be great to visit with you and Erica for sure

Jim Doel
2000 Liberty XL 40’
Perth, ON

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)