Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vanner electrical system monitor
02-02-2020, 20:51 (This post was last modified: 02-02-2020 20:52 by cubeman.)
RE: Vanner electrical system monitor
Last month I had a voltage issue . I was directed by a expect to replace the Vannner 100amp 12/24 in the battery area. he said it will fix my issue with a battery dash light . Well it did not fix the issue . I was getting a 12v-25v reading . I was reading it needs to be no more than half volt . So after the replacement I still had the issue . He now told me I must have a bad battery and should remove them all and do a load test . I said they are only one year old and do you know how much work this is , lol

So I decided to live with this issue a little while till after I return from Prevost in Jacksonville for a Heat/Air OTR issue . Seems the blower works for the dash but not the coach . Well sure enough it turns out to be a broken wire on the alternator . And guess what ? No more voltage issue Smile It drives me nuts when we pay top rate for advice and repairs and all they do is guess at times and toss my money at the issue . Just venting they also do many good repairs and I would be lost without these facility's .

Al Perna
1998 Prevost Vantare
2000 LXI ss ( for sale)
Ormond Beach Fla
fastcubes.com
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vanner electrical system monitor - cubeman - 02-02-2020 20:51

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)