Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISRI Seat Lumbar Valves
04-06-2018, 11:15 (This post was last modified: 04-06-2018 13:32 by davidbrady.)
ISRI Seat Lumbar Valves
For some reason these pages were missing from my parts manual (see attachment below). A quick call to Prevost Parts provided the correct pages and the correct valve for my ISRI seat. As you can see my seat has two air controls for upper and lower lumbar support. If you have this seat configuration these are the part numbers, page 2 items 40 through 44:

.pdf  SpongeBob ISRI Assembly PREV HF-1822-10.pdf (Size: 189.76 KB / Downloads: 15)

Here's a pic from my broken phone cam:

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2019, 16:26
RE: ISRI Seat Lumbar Valves
funny you mention the seat . I had a leak and needed to cap one of the lumbar 1/8" line so it would work . I now need to find the 1/8-1/4 fitting and maybe replace all the air lines being they are 21 years old . Any one ever done this upgrade ?

Al Perna
1998 Prevost Vantare
2000 LXI ss ( for sale)
Ormond Beach Fla
fastcubes.com
03-20-2019, 18:29
I was just looking at it today. Going to change the passenger seat, and put a new floor. I was looking at that drivers seat and it is a bit complicated looking. I may just run wood up to it.
03-20-2019, 19:18
did you say a new floor?

Ernie Ekberg
97 Liberty Classic
03-21-2019, 12:12 (This post was last modified: 03-21-2019 12:12 by davidbrady.)
Al,

In my case it was the valves themselves that were leaking. The two lumbar switches are the valves. Not fun nor easy to replace, but I got it done and the leak is gone. The tubing was fine. I just snipped off 1/2" of the stretched out ends where it plugs into the respective valves. The plastic tubing under your seat is probably fine too. It's well protected from sunlight and the elements. There were a number of seat switch/valve assemblies used. The only way to find the right one is to photograph it and send it to Prevost Parts for a match.

Ken, welcome to the forum!

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"there is no perfect forum there are only perfect forums"
03-21-2019, 20:42
Thank you David, did find the parts and plan to do a rebuild on the air lines and connectors .

Al Perna
1998 Prevost Vantare
2000 LXI ss ( for sale)
Ormond Beach Fla
fastcubes.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)