Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Push Buttons Control
02-02-2019, 11:35
Push Buttons Control
We have a 1998 Vantare and wanted to know if there is a fuse for items that may not be working and possibly where I could find them .

I have 1 shade that will not go up . It happens to be drivers front . Also not sure how the fresh water fill works . I pushed the fill button but water does not seem to be filling ?

Let the fun begin , hahaha I love it Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2019, 12:44 (This post was last modified: 02-02-2019 22:09 by davidbrady.)
RE: Push Buttons Control
Al, did you get any documentation with the coach? Vantare's always shipped with complete schematics. I'd call Vantare in Virginia and give them the last four numbers of your VIN. They may have an electronic copy. They did for me, but I'm not sure how far they go back in time. It's worth a try. My coach has resettable CB's in the first basement bay driver's side. On my coach the Somfy blind controller is on CB #28. With the kids randomly playing with the blinds the Somfy unit can get out of sync. A simple reset of the CB clears up the problem.

Regarding water fill, pressing the fill switch at the dump station bay powers a water solenoid (Sporlan or such). You should hear an audible click when it happens. Fresh water fill is CB #36 on the DC Panel. You need to find your DC circuit breaker panel.

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"there is no perfect forum there are only perfect forums"
02-02-2019, 21:51
RE: Push Buttons Control
thank you David . Well as I expected or attracted I have dried out washers on the water manifold , so looks like the BB will be our water source till USA coach fixes me up . No problem as we have accumulated a lot of stuff after 7 years full time . I even found stuff I haven't seen in 7 years lo I think there is a message here Smile

Al Perna
1998 Prevost Vantare
2000 LXI ss ( for sale)
Ormond Beach Fla
fastcubes.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)