Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setting your Trace Auto Gen Start Parameters
02-19-2019, 10:57
RE: Setting your Trace Auto Gen Start Parameters
(02-19-2019 10:37)cubeman Wrote:  One day I will finish the story around a campfire as it gets better Smile

Sound like a doozey Al; I look forward to it.

Also, if you're not happy with the bill that Prevost presents to you for the service rendered, and you won't be (LOL!), negotiate with them. They're an hourly shop not a job (flat rate) shop, except for a few things like alignments. This means the techs take as long as they need. You can count on $2000 per day. Rarely do I get out of there for anything less than this. Hourly is good in the sense they have infinite time and patience to do things other shops would skip; however, it can get very, very expensive. For instance, I had one of my windshields replaced and the cost was $5000.00! Well, one windshield turned into a windshield and a seal which turned into a windshield and a seal and a broken second windshield as they were removing it, to a brand new style seal that the techs weren't familiar with which turned into 3 guys for 3 solid days plus parts. I negotiated it down to $3500 or so and then I submitted it to my insurance company and they picked up the entire amount, to my surprise. Wow, was that long winded? Smile

I'm always there when they work on my bus so I can keep them on track, get them to do things to my liking, and have notes to negotiate the bill with the bean counter! LOL!

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"there is no perfect forum there are only perfect forums"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Setting your Trace Auto Gen Start Parameters - davidbrady - 02-19-2019 10:57

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)