Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Premium Increase
02-03-2019, 18:40
RE: Premium Increase
(02-03-2019 13:52)cubeman Wrote:  Chuck . I had Bluesky for years and last year about this time they did to me as they did with many and sent me the dear John letter . So off I go shopping for new quotes and found one that I could live with but they said I hade 2 at fault claims and doubled the rate. So after explaining to them that sitting in a RV Park during a Hail storm should not qualify as a at Fault Claim she agreed but said I needed to clear it first with the Underwriter . Well being on the road all the time I just added it on to my Geico Policy . However they do not provide full coverage , So here I'am with liability only and praying the old Bird dosent catch on fire. So out with a working Norcold and many Prayers offered Nightly and to date all is good . I figure if someone hits me like they did David there ins covers the claim . If I self inflict damage , o well that's on me .

So now the question how would you insure a 1998 Vantare ?
Al,

Have your insurance agent get you a quote for a standard policy from Safeco Insurance Co. Many Insurance companies are refusing to cover or renew coverage on large upscale coaches. Safeco does not issue agreed value policies. They quoted me $3069 for an appraised value policy just last week on my '03 Marathon. So far, they have been the least expensive for a standard $100K/500K policy. I have received quotes from other Insurance companies (Progressive) as high as $6000.
If you need the name of a good agent that represents Safeco, call me and I will give you my agents name.

Chuck

Chuck & Tela Millsap
Arizona
2003 Marathon XLII S/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi S/S
2004 Wanderlodge M380 D/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi N
/S
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2019, 18:58
David,
Somehow, I posted the above reply in triplicate. Will you please delete a couple of them so they don't confuse the readers.

Chuck & Tela Millsap
Arizona
2003 Marathon XLII S/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi S/S
2004 Wanderlodge M380 D/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi N
/S
02-04-2019, 09:59
Chuck , Confused no way my friend , usually I need to read something 3 x Smile Thank you for the reply .

Al Perna
1998 Prevost Vantare
2000 LXI ss ( for sale)
Ormond Beach Fla
fastcubes.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)