Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RV Park Bliss
06-30-2018, 00:46 (This post was last modified: 06-30-2018 00:48 by davidbrady.)
RV Park Bliss
In all my years, this is the first time I have to share a pad with another RV. The pad is a good 80' long with two hookups. For the entire week we had it and much of the park to ourselves, but the fourth is approaching and we now have neighbors. Imagine my glee to see our newly arrived neighbors grilling within 2' of my front bumper. Seems they have a new fangled trailer with a rear bumper swing out BBQ grill. The only reason he didn't park closer was because of the radius of the BBQ swing out. Sad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2018, 23:22
RE: RV Park Bliss
(06-30-2018 00:46)davidbrady Wrote:  In all my years, this is the first time I have to share a pad with another RV. The pad is a good 80' long with two hookups. For the entire week we had it and much of the park to ourselves, but the fourth is approaching and we now have neighbors. Imagine my glee to see our newly arrived neighbors grilling within 2' of my front bumper. Seems they have a new fangled trailer with a rear bumper swing out BBQ grill. The only reason he didn't park closer was because of the radius of the BBQ swing out. Sad

David,

Maybe if you planted a fire extinguisher by your front bumper, your neighbor might get the message that he shouldn't grill 2 feet from your coach.Confused

Chuck & Tela Millsap
Arizona
2003 Marathon XLII S/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi S/S
2004 Wanderlodge M380 D/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi N
/S
07-02-2018, 11:54 (This post was last modified: 07-02-2018 11:56 by Hisham Amaral.)
David
Life in the fast line of the trailer trash. Chuck have the right idea a fire extinguisher might get the message across. Good luck

(06-30-2018 00:46)davidbrady Wrote:  In all my years, this is the first time I have to share a pad with another RV. The pad is a good 80' long with two hookups. For the entire week we had it and much of the park to ourselves, but the fourth is approaching and we now have neighbors. Imagine my glee to see our newly arrived neighbors grilling within 2' of my front bumper. Seems they have a new fangled trailer with a rear bumper swing out BBQ grill. The only reason he didn't park closer was because of the radius of the BBQ swing out. Sad
David
Where is this campground located you may want to talk to park management about the situation.
07-04-2018, 02:54 (This post was last modified: 07-04-2018 02:57 by davidbrady.)
The bumper BBQ-ers have left so that problem is solved but now the gypsies have moved in next door. They arrived in a huge and very well worn fiver followed by four automobiles and the raggiest boxer dog I've ever seen. The fiver is a toy hauler and from the garage they removed two huge upholstered lazy-boys and three BBQ grills and all the assorted knick knacks which are prominently displayed for all to enjoy. The place looks like a dump and the dog wonders unleashed pooping all over my pad! What next!

On the plus side we are enjoying beautiful California wine country through which I'm enjoying my daily 20 mile bicycle ride. Life is good!

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"there is no perfect forum there are only perfect forums"
07-04-2018, 09:03
never happened without photos
07-04-2018, 18:27
Here you go...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)
İmage İmage

david brady,

07-04-2018, 23:46
David
That is camping life, unless you go into a class A only park you will always find this problem. Your neighbor will be moving on by tomorrow you hope.
07-05-2018, 07:53
thanks David- enjoy~
07-05-2018, 20:32
Now that's funny! It looks like they're homesteading to me. They may be a permanent resident in that park and were just gone away on a short trip and now they're back.

David, I'm surprised the park allows them to set up outside housekeeping to that extent. Is this one of the several parks that Sun Resorts own around the Paso Robles area?

Chuck & Tela Millsap
Arizona
2003 Marathon XLII S/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi S/S
2004 Wanderlodge M380 D/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi N
/S
07-05-2018, 22:21 (This post was last modified: 07-05-2018 22:25 by davidbrady.)
Chuck, I'm feeling right at home cause in North Carolina we have jokes about washers and dryers on the front porch! LOL. This is one of the Sun Resorts parks. It's the Wine Country RV Resort, Paso Robles. I can only guess how many are staying in that trailer. I've counted six adults but I can't keep up with the kids, too many. It's a toy hauler and all that shit goes in the garage when they travel, then they haul it out so the army of people can sleep - in the garage! There's no AC in the garage and only one AC in the living quarters. Saturday is supposed to be 108. Wanna bet they'll be sleeping on their recliners? BTW, I'm looking forward to 108 so I can prove how my cruisers work. Smile

david brady,

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)