Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Converters use of Automation
02-14-2018, 23:18 (This post was last modified: 02-14-2018 23:26 by Dan Young.)
RE: Converters use of Automation
(02-13-2018 20:40)cmillsap Wrote:  Dan,

When I bought my ’03 Marathon from Marathon in Dallas, some of the Crestron programs did not work. Two of the 4 ACs and a couple of other items would not respond properly to the Crestron. The Crestron’s program was the original version and I still have the (2) original bulky Crestron remotes. Marathon Coburg have (over the years) periodically updated the original Crestron computer program that can still communicate with the original bulky remotes. Coburg sent Dallas the updated programming and the boys in Dallas used it to reprogram my system.

If your remote still controls everything but the blinds, I would doubt the remote is bad. I would suspect the Crestron computer needs reprogramming.

So, you should be able to get Marathon to reprogram it with the updated version which should allow the Crestron to again control your shades. Or, Marathon would be happy to upgrade your Crestron to allow you to control everything with your ipad. I think it was costing about $5000 a few years ago, probably a lot more now.

My remote only operated widow shades in salon they can be operated by Button behind passenger all operate on one side together I had too put togall switch on each shade to get shade where I needed them it's ok just takes time not like should be not Prevoist stlyle Dan
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Converters use of Automation - Dan Young - 02-14-2018 23:18

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)