Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Converters use of Automation
02-13-2018, 13:38 (This post was last modified: 02-13-2018 13:42 by Dan Young.)
RE: Converters use of Automation
(02-02-2018 19:34)cmillsap Wrote:  Dan,

We need a little more clarification...

Are you saying you cannot find a remote unit with the windows operating system to use to operate your Crestron system? If so, many owners have upgraded to an Apple ipad unit. It's expensive as the Crestron has to be reprogramed and your equipment have to be adapted to communicate with the ipad.

OR:

Are you saying the windows on your bus can be opened or closed using a remote unit and the one you have will not work?? I'm not aware of any remotely operated (open/close) of the windows. At least, my Marathon doesn't have it. They are manually unlocked or locked and air driven.

The household items (Marathon installed) are controlled by two systems. Crestron & Techlink.

As regards the Crestron system, it basically controls the A/V system but can open or close the blinds one at a time or all blinds in the salon or bedroom. It also can remotely operate the lights. The Crestron system can remotely tap into the Techlink monitor and show the Techlink screens such as tank levels, generator output levels such as voltage and amperage, house battery bank condition, voltage and amperage draw (both AC & DC). Marathon models newer than 2004 (my bus) may allow the Crestron to do more chores of which I am not familiar.

The Techlink system (comprised of a computer and many remotely wired low voltage integrated control modules located throughout the bus) control just about everything else that Marathon installed such as the water bay functions, water pump, heaters & air conditioners, air doors and air slide and many others too numerous to mention here.

It is my shades Where and who can program the creston sys and can it be programed to my I Pad thanks Dan
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Converters use of Automation - Dan Young - 02-13-2018 13:38

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)