Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prevost support for older models
03-30-2018, 21:00
RE: Prevost support for older models
(03-30-2018 16:44)travelite Wrote:  John,

In general converters keep documentation, drawings, and schematics to themselves for obvious reasons. The rare exceptions are Parliament and Vantare. You may be able to get some Royale documentation from Royale Phoenix, but you won't get any from Liberty or Marathon. in those cases you're dependent upon their service departments. There's one person who managed to retain the Country Coach schematics for the Electronics Cabinet, but I haven't heard of any documentation available beyond this, CC_Guy would know. A major factor in my choice of Vantare is the available documentation.

Actually, that's not very obvious to me, but maybe I'm just not in-tune with the converter aspect of Prevost ownership. Are you saying the converters view the wiring schematics of a 15+ year old bus as intellectual property? Is that for competitive reasons or revenue retention?

So if you have a no start situation and you think the 'neutral safety relay' is the culprit, you have no documentation that tells you where that relay is? Maybe I'm misunderstanding things.

--------------------------------
John Hamby
East TN
Looking for 97/98/99
--------------------------------
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prevost support for older models - JHamby - 03-30-2018 21:00

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)