Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Increase Aisle Space In Your Bedroom
12-14-2015, 00:02
Increase Aisle Space In Your Bedroom
Bedrooms without a slideout can be make much easier to maneuver around the bed. A standard RV mattress is usually 60" x 80". That doesn't leave much room around the bed, especially if you have a cross bed.

Here's a way to improve maneuverability in a bedroom without a slideout. Install a S-cape or EZ-Magic adjustable bed. It will give you as much as 12"s of additional floor space along the foot of the bed when the head of the bed is raised to the reclining position. It's almost like having a bedroom slideout without the hassle.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)
İmage İmage İmage İmage

Chuck & Tela Millsap
Arizona
2003 Marathon XLII S/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi S/S
2004 Wanderlodge M380 D/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi N
/S
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes cmillsap's post:
propjock (12-16-2017)
12-21-2015, 10:14 (This post was last modified: 12-21-2015 11:01 by Hisham Amaral.)
RE: Increase Aisle Space In Your Bedroom
(12-14-2015 00:02)cmillsap Wrote:  Bedrooms without a slideout can be make much easier to maneuver around the bed. A standard RV mattress is usually 60" x 80". That doesn't leave much room around the bed, especially if you have a cross bed.

Here's a way to improve maneuverability in a bedroom without a slideout. Install a S-cape or EZ-Magic adjustable bed. It will give you as much as 12"s of additional floor space along the foot of the bed when the head of the bed is raised to the reclining position. It's almost like having a bedroom slideout without the hassle.

Chuck
Nice change on a none slide bed room coach.
Here is a link for you to go to, they sell the 12 Volt LED bulbs for the Marathon coach. I used them when I had my XL2. the price is right. If have any question please call.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/100x-High-Bright...168364665?
Hish 248-935-5390
12-22-2015, 00:33
(12-21-2015 10:14)Hisham Amaral Wrote:  
(12-14-2015 00:02)cmillsap Wrote:  Bedrooms without a slideout can be make much easier to maneuver around the bed. A standard RV mattress is usually 60" x 80". That doesn't leave much room around the bed, especially if you have a cross bed.

Chuck
Here is a link for you to go to, they sell the 12 Volt LED bulbs for the Marathon coach. I used them when I had my XL2. the price is right. If have any question please call.
Hish 248-935-5390

Hi Hish,

Thank you for the link. I have been trying to find a dimmable LED G4 wafer that will fit the small ceiling spots. Are the ones you used Dimmable? Certainly the price is right. I need 40 to replace all my ceiling lights. I found these> http://www.miniinthebox.com/jmt235-g4-1-...60873.html from the same source I used to replace the ones in all 3 of my Wanderlodges. These are dimmable and produce up to 350 lumens in warm white. The cost with discounts for 40 (20 2packs) is $84. I have ordered 2 to see if they will fit in the Marathon ceiling spots, hopefully they are not too thick to fit under the glass cover.

It's amazing how many amps the OEM halogen bulbs will draw when they are all on. At .83 amps per bulb, 40 halogens can draw a lot of amps. My Techlink screen shows an average 15 amp draw increase on each leg with them all on.

Chuck

Chuck & Tela Millsap
Arizona
2003 Marathon XLII S/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi S/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi N
/S
12-22-2015, 09:31 (This post was last modified: 12-22-2015 09:31 by Hisham Amaral.)
(12-22-2015 00:33)cmillsap Wrote:  
(12-21-2015 10:14)Hisham Amaral Wrote:  

Chuck
Hish 248-935-5390

Hi Hish,

Thank you for the link. I have been trying to find a dimmable LED G4 wafer that will fit the small ceiling spots. Are the ones you used Dimmable? Certainly the price is right. I need 40 to replace all my ceiling lights. I found these> http://www.miniinthebox.com/jmt235-g4-1-...60873.html from the same source I used to replace the ones in all 3 of my Wanderlodges. These are dimmable and produce up to 350 lumens in warm white. The cost with discounts for 40 (20 2packs) is $84. I have ordered 2 to see if they will fit in the Marathon ceiling spots, hopefully they are not too thick to fit under the glass cover.

It's amazing how many amps the OEM halogen bulbs will draw when they are all on. At .83 amps per bulb, 40 halogens can draw a lot of amps. My Techlink screen shows an average 15 amp draw increase on each leg with them all on.

Chuck
Chuck
Yes these bulbs are dimmable I used them in XL2 Marathon without any issues. You will see no more than 2 amp draw when you install these bulb as they only draw .01 amp and put out 180 lumens each you have to dim them as they are very bright. I will email a pick for a special toll to remove and install the current fixture to install the new LEDs. Please email me your email address.
Hish
11-06-2017, 15:38 (This post was last modified: 11-06-2017 15:42 by Dan Young.)

I Would like more info on the supplier of the bedroom Chang to increase walking room at foot of bed whin I punch that link shown I only get light bulbs Thanks Dan
11-07-2017, 00:47 (This post was last modified: 11-07-2017 00:50 by cmillsap.)
(11-06-2017 15:38)Dan Young Wrote:  

I Would like more info on the supplier of the bedroom Chang to increase walking room at foot of bed whin I punch that link shown I only get light bulbs Thanks Dan

Here you go, Dan;
https://www.houzz.com/product/95224446-s...table-beds

Chuck & Tela Millsap
Arizona
2003 Marathon XLII S/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi S/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi N
/S

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)