Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drumming up Membership
11-03-2017, 20:31
RE: Drumming up Membership
(11-03-2017 17:02)cmillsap Wrote:  "Prevost Inspection Check list" added to post above

Thank you so very much for your kindness and for posting the check list. We copied it into our folder to be sure to have it with us when we check out the next bus. So glad to have joined this forum.

We might not have anything helpful to share with the membership yet, but hope to learn enough ten years down the road to be of some help to others. However, I have seen several coaches with stained glass panels in kitchen cabinets with some of them broken/missing. Most stained glass artists closed up shop about 20 years ago when this art went out of style and cheap Chinese imports took over the remainder of the market. I used to have my own little studio on the side, so if there is someone out there that needs something repaired in their coach and can't find another artist, then I would be willing to take a look at it. Glass colors are hard to match as each sheet has a different composition of chemicals and each glass manufacturer has their own secret recipe for colors. However a close match is better than pointy shards or having to remodel the entire kitchen.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Drumming up Membership - travelite - 11-01-2017, 11:38
RE: Drumming up Membership - cattfuu - 11-02-2017, 14:15
RE: Drumming up Membership - cmillsap - 11-02-2017, 21:20
RE: Drumming up Membership - cmillsap - 11-03-2017, 17:02
RE: Drumming up Membership - cattfuu - 11-03-2017 20:31

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)