Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drumming up Membership
11-02-2017, 10:31 (This post was last modified: 11-02-2017 13:10 by travelite.)
RE: Drumming up Membership
I know Ernie. That website is a mess. Unfortunately Jon has his loyal following which he robbed from POG under the banner of no-annual-subscription-fees, ad nauseam. Really sucks how they log you out all the time so you have to go back to the Home page to login and by design take in another round of ads.

The thing is, there aren't enough Prevost owners to go around, between all the various web forums, add to this the fact that there are relatively few issues as compared to SOB's. The biggest and most recurring discussion theme is wannabe's asking for advice on what to buy and what PPI's to pursue. Perhaps all we can really hope for is to capture the BB owner moving over to Prevost land, but that really hasn't materialized. Wanderlodge owners are fiercely loyal to the brand, and there really isn't a Prevost that can match their dirt-floor low entry prices, so I'm afraid that's pretty much a dry pool with one or two exceptions per year. Anyway, FMCA advertising is worthless. The magazine and the organization have been in decline for years. I suppose we could pursue advertising elsewhere on the web. Anyone have any sites that are a must for our advertising?

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"there is no perfect forum there are only perfect forums"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Drumming up Membership - travelite - 11-01-2017, 11:38
RE: Drumming up Membership - davidbrady - 11-02-2017 10:31
RE: Drumming up Membership - cattfuu - 11-02-2017, 14:15
RE: Drumming up Membership - cmillsap - 11-02-2017, 21:20
RE: Drumming up Membership - cmillsap - 11-03-2017, 17:02
RE: Drumming up Membership - cattfuu - 11-03-2017, 20:31

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)