Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Owning a Prevost is Boring
04-18-2017, 23:18 (This post was last modified: 04-18-2017 23:22 by davidbrady.)
RE: Owning a Prevost is Boring
That's too funny Chuck - I have one of those sticking bay door locks too! Guess it's a common problem. My driver's seat needs an air switch to fix the leaking lumbar support, and my UHF/VHF antenna control doesn't want to cooperate. Probably related to lack of use. But that's about it. I'm racking my brain trying to identify more, and we just returned from a 10 day 1100 mile trip. There are the normal wear and tear items like norgrens, batteries, air springs, and other assorted rubber items, and the normal upgrades that age and modern technology bring, but I'm silly happy with how it performs. Along with not shaking itself to bits and the quality of the build I have to add the quality of the parts. Take the 120VAC headhunter water pump for instance. Compare that to the dual Shurflo's we had in our LXi's. The 24V chassis system is something BB should have moved to ages ago. Remember all the issues with those corroded cannon connectors? How 'bout the issues with the HWH hydraulics, jacks, and leveling system. I recall fixing things multiple times in the LXi. That's where I had to draw the line and shop for a new coach. It's when you fix it and it doesn't stay fixed. Ugh! LOL!

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"there is no perfect forum there are only perfect forums"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Owning a Prevost is Boring - davidbrady - 04-18-2017 23:18

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)