Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Owning a Prevost is Boring
04-18-2017, 23:03 (This post was last modified: 04-18-2017 23:09 by cmillsap.)
RE: Owning a Prevost is Boring
David,

I loved my three BBs and so did everyone else. Where ever we went, we were constantly getting compliments on them. But I have to say, I was always fixin on them. I had a "fix it" list too and it seemed to never get any shorter. By the time I fixed an item and crossed it off, I was adding another item to the list. Back then, I was always concerned about being on the road and having a breakdown or something major would go south.

Now, people just want to know who's the entertainer on the bus. LOL. I feel much more at ease and have faith in my Prevost that it will get us to where we're going and get us there safe and sound. That level of trust and comfort adds immensely to the pleasure and enjoyment of owning a Prevost.

There are some things on my coach that could be fixed but I choose not to spend the money to fix them as we don't use them anyway. For example, the Fisher-Paykel dishwasher is a P.O.S. and not worth repairing or replacing. Tela uses it for pan storage instead. One of the four awnings get stuck on extending, I never used it anyway so I leave it as is. One of the bay door electric locks don't work when the button is depressed which causes the dash tell-tale-light to stay illuminated. I've never owned a coach where everything on it worked all the time as they should .

Chuck & Tela Millsap
Arizona
2003 Marathon XLII S/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi S/S
2004 Wanderlodge M380 D/S
2000 Wanderlodge LXi N
/S
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Owning a Prevost is Boring - cmillsap - 04-18-2017 23:03

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)