Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air bags up or down when parked/stored.
03-31-2017, 18:34 (This post was last modified: 03-31-2017 20:18 by Hisham Amaral.)
RE: Air bags up or down when parked/stored.
(03-30-2017 23:27)Maudi2001 Wrote:  I do not know where Liberty located their Aux air Comp on your vintage coach. Marathon locates the Aux air comp on my vintage XLII in the generator bay which is insulated quite well. I can hardly hear it from the inside of the coach. If your aux air is running frequently, you probably have some system air leaks. Sometimes the air will leak back through the compressor if you compressor is not fitted with a check valve on the delivery air line where it is connected to the air compressor. My aux air compressor may run once every 3 days for about 3 minutes.

Chuck:

My prevost has the aux compressor in 2nd passenger bay. They hide it behind some cabinets. Mine does not run all the time but sure can be heard for the 2-3 minutes it does run. I guess since it under my couch I hear it more. I need to make a mini hush box and air bags like gennie.

William Jensen
2001 Liberty XLII
[/quote]

William
My "H345" Axu. air compressor is in bay two Passenger side of the coach, it is between the 2 Crusair air compressors evaporators and the back panel of bay two on my coach, I have to remove back panel to gain access to it. In between the panel and the location where the compressor is installed there is an open area to the ground, covered with screen. Good luck working there I did that last year, you have to work laying down on the bay floor, I came out with cuts all over my arms from the screen. Also it is a bear to install the 4th nut the one that is behind one of the Crusair airs with limited space.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Air bags up or down when parked/stored. - Hisham Amaral - 03-31-2017 18:34

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)