Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XL Entry Door locks and latch modifications
02-02-2020, 20:41
RE: XL Entry Door locks and latch modifications
Brian , I do not have pictures to post nor was the repair on a Prevost . But these are pretty much all the same . I plan to rebuild mine and will not expect to need anything but some but connectors . You see the failure is due to the ends which are plastic drying out and cracking . So on the Blue Bird we removed the plastic on the but connector and squeezed it on each end of the rods . What this did was remove the slack from the plastic degrading over the years . Now I have not done this upgrade yet but plan to as I do not like the idea of being locked out of the coach . As you can tell from my write up I'm horrible at providing steps to assist , however I do plan to work on this when we return from a run up North in 2 weeks . If your still interested I will repost and either have David post the pics or email you them . It seems my computer will not accept phots from my phone . Maybe one day in the near future we can have a little rally in Ashville NC where we can do some show and tell . Good luck and thanks for the drawing .

Al Perna
1998 Prevost Vantare
2000 LXI ss ( for sale)
Ormond Beach Fla
fastcubes.com
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: XL Entry Door locks and latch modifications - cubeman - 02-02-2020 20:41

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)