Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prevost Community Changed My Post
03-03-2019, 14:03 (This post was last modified: 03-03-2019 14:45 by davidbrady.)
RE: Prevost Community Changed My Post
Thanks Al, we all appreciate your help (and the help of everyone) in increasing our membership. The more the merrier; we all know that. I'll do my part too. I'm looking into cheap or even free SSL Certificates so our site (as well as WanderlodgeGurus) can support https. I'll look into needed changes to increase our page ranking. I've spent zero time on search engine optimization (SEO), so I know with a few changes we can boost our ranking. AFAIK, maybe things have changed, but the sure way to boost ranking is to have an active site with lots of posts.

Here's a set of other Prevost owning members to add to your list:

Sherry ('catfuu', Marathon),
John and Tara ('john9861', Vantare),
Dick Warren ('Richard', Royale),
Paul Miller ('paulfedex', 1986 XL),
('CC_Guy', Country Coach),
Michael ('Garynmike', 1981 Le Mirage 40’),
('Abmcintosh', 1990 Prevost home built)

These are only the members, in addition to those already listed, that have "Prevost" or similar in their signatures. There are certainly other Prevost owning members that I missed, and there are certainly plenty of members who are looking to buy, also there are a ton of Wanderlodge owning long-time friends who stop in on a frequent basis including John Mace (Acticdude).

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"there is no perfect forum there are only perfect forums"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prevost Community Changed My Post - davidbrady - 03-03-2019 14:03

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)