Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SpongeBob's RV Garage
02-09-2019, 13:50 (This post was last modified: 02-09-2019 13:51 by davidbrady.)
SpongeBob's RV Garage
So yet another time consuming project pulling me away from my Trace Inverter work. I'm finally making room in my 4500 sq ft Morton Building for SpongeBob. As many of you know, my MB contains a 2300 sq ft 2BR 2Bath house. I need to squeeze SpongeBob way over to the side as shown in the pic below. The space where the bus is used to be 5 horse stalls and a 12'x12' office, all of which are gone now. What's remaining is 825 sq ft of dirt. I need a concrete floor. I'm thinking 6" thick with fiber, but I'm open to your opinions concerning glass fiber versus steel reinforcement. I also need a 14'x14' insulating garage door. I'm looking at Higher Power Doors, but again I'm open to opinions and other ideas. I already have MB looking into the structural issues of opening the front up to fit the door. In the door size I'm looking at the truss mounted midway on the door isn't needed. Then, I get to insulate the building and add HVAC. Again, help me out with any and all ideas. Thanks!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
SpongeBob's RV Garage - davidbrady - 02-09-2019 13:50
RE: SpongeBob's RV Garage - cubeman - 02-10-2019, 19:05
RE: SpongeBob's RV Garage - cubeman - 02-17-2019, 10:00

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)