Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setting your Trace Auto Gen Start Parameters
02-19-2019, 10:37
RE: Setting your Trace Auto Gen Start Parameters
Wow David and just when I thought they were the experts ! Thank you for the link and I will be sure to continue my practice of researching the issue prior to having it repaired. Reminds me of the time I took the BB to a dealer listing on the HWH web site for a non extending slide. Well after 3 days the tech shows up on a Sat morning with his 12 year old son ( as his helper he told me he would be bringing) and a 2 lb sledge ! He begins to tell me he figured it out while he was sleeping and decided it needed a little persuasion !!! This was after I had provided him all the docs from HWH web site and clearly it said never use a hammer . I guess he did not even read the documents . Well I told him thanks, but no thanks and to enjoy his day with his son . Drove to Parliament and Johnnie spent 3 hrs on the phone with HWH rewiring the valves the tech had moved around . The issue turned out to just be a bad extend valve . One day I will finish the story around a campfire as it gets better Smile

Al Perna
1998 Prevost Vantare
2000 LXI ss ( for sale)
Ormond Beach Fla
fastcubes.com
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Setting your Trace Auto Gen Start Parameters - cubeman - 02-19-2019 10:37

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)