Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chuck Millsap
07-05-2019, 17:57
Chuck Millsap
Chuck passed last week. Thanks to Hish for the phone call.
RIP, CHUCK
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2019, 21:05
RE: Chuck Millsap
very sad news for sure Ernie . it reinforces the importance of appreciating our friends and family while we have them . Rest in Pease Chuck you will be missed. I will miss Chucks passion and intensity for what he believed in . A true American hero in my Book .

Al Perna
1998 Prevost Vantare
2000 LXI ss ( for sale)
Ormond Beach Fla
fastcubes.com
07-05-2019, 23:11
Sorry to hear this news.
RIP Chuck.

Robert Britton
99 Marathon XL40
07-05-2019, 23:25
I'm speechless at the moment. I spoke to Chuck a week ago or so. He was confident he had the cancer under control but he complained about constipation, and here we are today. Chuck was a good friend. He wasn't one to follow the crowd. He was very much an independent thinker. Our last conversation revolved around my inverter power boards and the business aspect of that. His guidance, friendship, and camaraderie will be missed. He was a devoted member to the wanderlodge community and he loved his Prevost. We miss you good friend. Godspeed to his wife, Tela, his sons, and his extended family.

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"there is no perfect forum there are only perfect forums"
07-09-2019, 08:10
Very sorry to hear this news. Chuck was a great guy, very intelligent and always did what he thought was appropriate. It always was appropriate as well! Never one to run with the pack mentality, he was always ready to assist others and offer advice. He did enjoy his Prevost the last few years and many many Wanderlodge people benefitted from Chuck's knowledge and advice over the years. Rest in peace Chuck.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)