Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RVillage
05-05-2019, 09:09
RVillage
Do we have any owners using this social network site ? We met the owner of the site this week and after a quick review it looked interesting and maybe something we all could use.

We would create a group , open to the public and would be able to met up on the road when in the same area . Also be able to join other groups who share mutual interest . No cost to join . Erika did say there are some adds but when you reach Gold member status they go away , hahaha not sure how long that takes Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2019, 13:55
RE: RVillage
Al, I'm a member of Village but really don't use the app. I do get an email when another member is the area, I look to see who it is but thats about all I use it for.

Robert Britton
99 Marathon XL40
05-05-2019, 19:41
I also join RVillage a few years ago, but I have not been very active. I did join some groups such as "boondockers" and "Blue Bird Wanderers".

Jerry Kocher
1998 Prevost 40XL Vantare
1987 PT38 (8V92) "The Wayward Bird"
San Francisco, CA
05-05-2019, 21:19
Same here guys , Erika's seems to be interested in the music groups , so anything that helps me keep her on the road is a good thing Smile It looks harmless and who knows maybe this social media thing isn't bad after all . Still not a FB guy so I just let Erika do the networking for now and I do the driving Smile

Al Perna
1998 Prevost Vantare
2000 LXI ss ( for sale)
Ormond Beach Fla
fastcubes.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)