Prevost Gurus - the Member Funded Prevost Forum
LED taillights - Printable Version

+- Prevost Gurus - the Member Funded Prevost Forum (http://www.prevostgurus.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Exterior (/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: LED taillights (/showthread.php?tid=1227)

Pages: 1 2

RE: LED taillights - JD33 - 05-08-2019 22:35

Hi Tony, just sent you an email, and thanks Al. David I will get a pic of the back of the coach at night soon and post it. I’ll have it out next week as we are heading to NC for a week long trip.

(05-04-2019 15:43)cubeman Wrote:  Jim , My friend Tony would like to purchase your lights if they have not sold yet . He may even sign up as I said we are a very friendly bunch of old school bus owners Smile

So Al, is that Old-School bus owners? Or old School-Bus owners? Lol

RE: LED taillights - cubeman - 05-09-2019 09:06

(05-08-2019 22:35)JD33 Wrote:  Hi Tony, just sent you an email, and thanks Al. David I will get a pic of the back of the coach at night soon and post it. I’ll have it out next week as we are heading to NC for a week long trip.

(05-04-2019 15:43)cubeman Wrote:  Jim , My friend Tony would like to purchase your lights if they have not sold yet . He may even sign up as I said we are a very friendly bunch of old school bus owners Smile

Jim , At the Park over the years Tony would often ask why they allowed Old- School buses in the Park . I would tell him it was the Paint Job Smile

(05-08-2019 22:35)JD33 Wrote:  Hi Tony, just sent you an email, and thanks Al. David I will get a pic of the back of the coach at night soon and post it. I’ll have it out next week as we are heading to NC for a week long trip.

Jim , At the Park over the years Tony would often ask why they allowed Old- School buses in the Park . I would tell him it was the Paint Job Smile

RE: LED taillights - JD33 - 05-16-2019 22:17

David, here are a couple of tail light pics

RE: LED taillights - davidbrady - 05-16-2019 23:12

Jim, not only are the LED taillights outstanding, but the whole setup is just perfect, from the stainless XL to the aluminum trailer to the silver convertible Mustang 5.0 on top. I think you missed your calling - you should have been a professional photographer. Simply fantastic pics! Thanks!

RE: LED taillights - Ernie Ekberg - 05-17-2019 08:37

Jim, give us a brand name for those lights, please

RE: LED taillights - JD33 - 05-18-2019 08:34

(05-16-2019 23:12)davidbrady Wrote:  Jim, not only are the LED taillights outstanding, but the whole setup is just perfect, from the stainless XL to the aluminum trailer to the silver convertible Mustang 5.0 on top. I think you missed your calling - you should have been a professional photographer. Simply fantastic pics! Thanks!

Thanks David, very nice of you to say

(05-17-2019 08:37)Ernie Ekberg Wrote:  Jim, give us a brand name for those lights, please

Hi Ernie, those are the lights that Gil Johnson builds and sells

RE: LED taillights - Ernie Ekberg - 05-18-2019 08:52

that's what I thought