Prevost Gurus - the Member Funded Prevost Forum
D.I. rinse - Printable Version

+- Prevost Gurus - the Member Funded Prevost Forum (http://www.prevostgurus.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Exterior (/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: D.I. rinse (/showthread.php?tid=1226)

D.I. rinse - JD33 - 04-23-2019 22:38

I bought a D.I. rinse system in January and now have had the opportunity to use it for washing the bus a couple of times. When they say that there are no spots on the coach after washing and rinsing they are not exaggerating. I recommend one for anyone that wishes their bus either at home or on the road.

RE: D.I. rinse - cubeman - 04-24-2019 08:27

Jim , Can you post some info on it . What exactly is a D.I. Rinse ?

RE: D.I. rinse - Jerry_94110 - 04-24-2019 14:42

I am also interested.

RE: D.I. rinse - JD33 - 04-28-2019 16:03

I’ve enclosed the URL as the vendor explains it better than me. What I will tell you is that this is the model that I bought. It fits into a 5 gallon pail and sits in my bay so that I can do a spot free wash on my coach when I am on the road.
https://dirinse.com/product/d-i-rinse-pro-50-unit/

RE: D.I. rinse - cubeman - 04-29-2019 09:24

Thank you Jim , Mine will arrive in 4 days they say , I cant wait Smile

RE: D.I. rinse - JD33 - 05-01-2019 18:54

You won’t regret it Al, very time I use mine I ask where it has been all my life lol

RE: D.I. rinse - cubeman - 05-23-2019 15:54

well mine arrived the other day and now all I need to do is find the time to wash and rinse the old gal Smile Jim do you use it on the wash also or just the rinse ?

RE: D.I. rinse - JD33 - 05-23-2019 22:54

(05-23-2019 15:54)cubeman Wrote:  well mine arrived the other day and now all I need to do is find the time to wash and rinse the old gal Smile Jim do you use it on the wash also or just the rinse ?

Al, I use mine for wash, rinse and filling my bucket. Just got home from Charlotte last night, some rain and lots of bugs on the trip home. I washed the coach and put it in the garage this afternoon, went out an hour later and it was dry and no spots. I understand that my filter media won’t last as long by using it for wash and rinse but IMO that’s an acceptable coast.

RE: D.I. rinse - cubeman - 05-24-2019 09:08

Thank s Jim , I think I will do the same cause it would be a pain to change over after every section I do . This way I can wash ,then rinse and move on . Sorry I missed you in N.C. as I won't get there till next week . Maybe we will see you when we head west in July on our way to Sturgis

RE: D.I. rinse - JD33 - 05-29-2019 12:51

Sounds good Al, we are off to Old Orchard Beach next week and who knows where from then lol.
All the best